Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Warehouse Task from Warehouse Request in EWM

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created Inbound Delivery in ERP system which created Inbound Delivery Notification in EWM and then converted to Inbound Delivery (Warehouse Request).

In Warehouse Request screen, using follow on functions --> Warehouse Task, I have been trying to create Warehouse Task but I am facing the below error.

There are no unpacked or packed warehouse request items for processing

Message no. /SCWM/UI_TODLV002

Diagnosis

For the transmitted search criteria, the system could not find any warehouse request items or handling units for which a warehouse task can be created.

The system can only find a warehouse request or handling unit if the following conditions are fulfilled:

• The correct process was selected according to the document searched for:
    • Putaway for inbound delivery
    • Stock removal for outbound delivery request
    • Posting change for posting change
    • Stock transfer for internal stock transfer
  • The warehouse number entered matches the warehouse number in the warehouse request.
  • The warehouse process type is set in the warehouse request.
  • Movement control confirms that the delivery is relevant for picking.
  • No warehouse requests have yet been created for all of the requested quantity.

System Response  

The system does not propose any warehouse request items or handling units for processing.

The above settings already in place for me, but still I am facing the error,

Request your help in resolving this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello

May be you have already done this but for confirmation

1) check if the status of WR is green or Red.

2)  If it is Red,check the correct Process type is assigned or not at Item level ?

3)  If it is Red, Goods movement bin is appearing or not ?

4) check  if any open WT are created earlier..(I hope no WTs created)

5) check whether the Put away strategies are defined properly or not (hopes there will be no issue)

Thank you

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your support, this issue has been resolved after packing and maintaining missing master data.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

And what exactly was missing in the master data?

Many Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

No Material? Respectively quantity is 0?

Brgds

Juergen

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen/Sandip,

We have material number and quantity in Warehouse Request.

But Warehouse Request has 'Locked" indicator and PPF actions tab at item details has no details and "Validations" tab shows

I have created "Packaging Specification" for this material but didn't pack. Do I need to pack it?

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In /n/SCWM/PRDI click on Inbound delivery notification and check for the exact locking reason. Also try to pack the material manually from pack function and check for automatic packing indicator in packaging specification maintained for that material.

Sandip

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

I have verified Packaging Specification, but I am not able to find "Auto Packing indicator". What is the transaction to do manually packing.

Thanks & Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

U can find a check box of HU creation in first level of product packaging in packaging specification.

For packing, you can use ECC inbound delivery (VL31N) or in EWM /SCWM/PRDI, pack option.

thanks,

Sandip

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sandip gave the right next step, try to find out why the item is not consistent (which can have several reasons).

"I have created "Packaging Specification" for this material but didn't pack. Do I need to pack it?"

Generally you do not need to pack. And only if you have set up the pack spec and the determination that a HU is created, you will see that in the inbound delivery. If you use it only for palletization, you will only see the result in WT creation.

Brgds

Juergen

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip.Jurgen,

I have packed but when I try to create WH Task, I still face the same error

There are no unpacked or packed warehouse request items for processing

Message no. /SCWM/UI_TODLV002

Thanks for your support.

mengutu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please also check batch number in the delivery.

It gives same error message, if batch required and not stated in the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pack your items in HU in ECC or EWM and then proceed