Unable to create Warehouse Task from Warehouse Request in EWM
I have created Inbound Delivery in ERP system which created Inbound Delivery Notification in EWM and then converted to Inbound Delivery (Warehouse Request).
In Warehouse Request screen, using follow on functions --> Warehouse Task, I have been trying to create Warehouse Task but I am facing the below error.
There are no unpacked or packed warehouse request items for processing
Message no. /SCWM/UI_TODLV002
For the transmitted search criteria, the system could not find any warehouse request items or handling units for which a warehouse task can be created.
The system can only find a warehouse request or handling unit if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The correct process was selected according to the document searched for:
- Putaway for inbound delivery
- Stock removal for outbound delivery request
- Posting change for posting change
- Stock transfer for internal stock transfer
- The warehouse number entered matches the warehouse number in the warehouse request.
- The warehouse process type is set in the warehouse request.
- Movement control confirms that the delivery is relevant for picking.
- No warehouse requests have yet been created for all of the requested quantity.
The system does not propose any warehouse request items or handling units for processing.
The above settings already in place for me, but still I am facing the error,
Request your help in resolving this issue.
Jonnakuti Raju replied
May be you have already done this but for confirmation
1) check if the status of WR is green or Red.
2) If it is Red,check the correct Process type is assigned or not at Item level ?
3) If it is Red, Goods movement bin is appearing or not ?
4) check if any open WT are created earlier..(I hope no WTs created)
5) check whether the Put away strategies are defined properly or not (hopes there will be no issue)