cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Good confirmations with tolerance limit / unlimited delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Setup the tolerance group wit tolerance key CF (flagged unlimited delivery ) in SRM, assigned tolerance group to Org.structure attribute TOG.

Tried to post the GR from SRM but getting follwing to errors.

Back-end purchase order quantity exceeded by &1 &2

Quantity too high (tolerance limit of &1 &2 exceeded)

Also, I tried the other way by forcing thes messages as warning via configuraion, 2nd one is truned into Warning but first message (

Back-end purchase order quantity exceeded by &1 &2) still in error status.

Could some one give me an idea regarding the over delivery / tolerance base delivery settings from SRM?

Regards,
Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message comes with a synchronous call from the back end ECC at the time of confirmation (if the GR quantity exceeds the tolerance in the ECC system)

Please try the option of adding the message in Message control > Influence incoming message control (BUS2203) under Cross-Application basic setting.

Add the message class /SAPSRM/PDO_CONF and number 095 and select ignore.

In this case although the confirmation is made in SRM, GR will fail in ECC system.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to avoid this error message and allow over receipting from SRM?

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you try the below.

Add the message in Message control > Influence incoming message control (BUS2203) under Cross-Application basic setting.

Add the message class /SAPSRM/PDO_CONF and number 095 and select ignore.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Have tried that as well, maintained the entries in table & spro settings (as mentioned above), still I am getting backend error.

Don't kow how to avaoid that, also is there any user exit for SRM goods confirmation ?

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Did you try using BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI this calls during the saving of any document in SRM... You can put code for Confirmation Object type BUS2203 and try to over-write the message to warning.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Any inputs on above reuirement is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Krish