cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple ship to parties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a scenario where client has long term agreements with their customers i.e scheduling agreements, but in this scenario they have many ship to party.

But when I go to the delivery document The Ship to party is not modifiable, how to make this field modifiable?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arpita Pancholy

In your scenario where only one document is created and multiple deliveries are created , the best practice is as harish and Aasish explained in the above messages . Create an agreement accordingly enter SH for the particular materials and create the deliveries , so if edition has to be done you could make it could be done at the order level itself .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arpita

It is not possible to change the Ship to party in delivery, simply because we cannot create multiple deliveries for multiple ship to parties in VL01N. It is advisable to have multiple Ship to parties at order level only.

Check the following link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/778326

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpita,

multiple SH you can assign in Customer master, during creation of sales order you will get a option to choose SH but it is not possible to modify at Delivery level also it is not advisable because we refer previous document (copy from SO to Dly).

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Here in my scenario scheduling agreement where there is long term contract with customer only 1 doc. is created , but delivery docs. r many & SH are also many. Could i suggest my client to create sales order with reference to scheduling agreement & accordingly change SH. What do you suggest

Regards

Arpita