cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive conditions --- Urgent help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have three discounts conditions in my pricing procedure, client requirement is that if either of conditon is active or has value the other two should not be entered or should be deactivated. All three condition types are line item conditions and all three are manally entered, there are no access sequence assigned to all three condition types. Also client does want to control the activation or deactivation based on best criteria,( I have suggested that using exclusion group) but its not working in my case.

Please help.

Thanks

Sidharth Garg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sidharth,

Why to restrict the other 2 conditions?

When all 3 are manual condition, and just need to maintain one condition manually.

In general  It is not advisable to maintain routine to exclude manual conditions.

B4 creating routines do check if it is really going to make any difference.

To maintain routine for this-

I am taking condition as  1 2 and 3 in this case

with the help of abaper maintain the routine in VOFM and give the logic=

option 1=

If (var1 = 1 )

{logic}

else,if (var1 = 2)

{logic}

else

{logic}

option 2=you can maintain routine like this

when 1 :

logic for 1

when 2 :

logic for 2

when 3 :

logic for 3

Regards,

JD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

Adding a Routine to your three Manual Conditions types would help you fulfill the requirement.

Write a code in the Routine , to Check if the Value of the other two Conditions is present OR they are Activated .

If no condition value is present then process the Condition type,else DO NOT Populate it  in Item

Suppose you enter the amount manually in the First Condition type,then the Routine would be executed and will check if any of the other two conditions values are present or not.

Here the first condition will be saved.

In case of second and third Condition,the routine will check the Other two condition values and it will find the first condition value,and hence would NOT populate them.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Umesh Karane.