cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Sale J1IIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP KNIGHTS

I have two plants 1000 and 2000, and only one export sales area 1000,04,01 with one shipping point 0001, and we have one Excise Group S1 and One Series Group for Export SEI

The Scenario is that we used to export (outside India)  our finished goods from both the plants.

Now in SPRO>IMG>Logistics General>Tax on Goods Movements>India>Business Transactions>Outgoing Excise Invoices>Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

I have maintained like this 1000,04,01,0001,1000,S1,SEI,B Export Under Bond.

but when I am maintaining for the second plant i.e. 2002 like 000,04,01,0001,2000,S1,SEI,B Export Under Bond.

it is saying that:

An entry already exists with the same key

Message no. SV009

how can I overcome this problem because user is doing mistake and accounting is getting generated for other plant.

one more thing I would like to tell that I can't create new shipping point and new sales area.

Please provide a suitable solution....

Thanking you...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Bro

I think your are unknowingly keying in the same entry in default excise group. Just check once again.. and wats the error system showing when you try to create new shipping point and sales area. Could you dwell on that

Regards

Sidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

System is not showing any error while creating shipping point and sales area.I am saying this because I have to do this in the single shipping point and single sales area i.e for export

Now when I am maintaining for other plant say 2002, its giving error                             Now how can i do the same for two different plants with same sales sales org,Dist Channel,Div,Shipping Point,Excise Group,Series Group and Export Type.

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Ashishji

plz check this link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1533138

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the header data can not be changed ( as you have said), I dont think it is possible to maintain a different combination. Please think of using a different shipping point.

Regards

Harish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By differentiating the Series Groups in both the plants, I feel, your problem should be solved.

G. Lakshmipathi