cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to SLD works technically, but the SLD content may need maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am working on ECC Proxy -> SAP-PI -> SOAP scenarion. During the post installation activities I configured the activites on ECC as well as on SAP PI7.3.

ECC has 2 clients : Development Client 200  as well as Test Client 800. Both are configured as Application system as well as the related Integration server.

Steps in ECC:

Created a HTTP connection in the business system using transaction SM59

Configuration Business system as Application System in Tx SXMB_ADM

Connection between Business System and System Landscape Directory

Maintained the SAP J2EE Connection Parameters for LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI

Maintained SLD access details in Transaction SLDAPICUST

Steps in SAP-PI:

Maintained PI Busines System as Integration Server with no entries in "Connection to Integration Server" field.

In SLD, I maintained 2 Business system for SAP-ECC(DAB) with the name as checked with the logical system name in Tx SCC4 of ECC(DAB).

Error:

The error in Tx SLDCHECK in both 200 as well 800 of ECC:

Calling function LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

Retrieving data from the SLD server...

No corresponding business system found for system DAB      client XXX ( 200 and 800)

=> Check and maintain the SLD content for the current client

Summary: Connection to SLD works technically, but the SLD content may need maintenance

=> Check and maintain the SLD data content

Also note that it didnt show any error till some days back.

Regards

Robinson Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDNers.

At last the issue is solved .

The error occurred because the parameter SAPDBHOST in the instance profile of SAP ECC contained upper-case characters.Once this was done , the system was rebooted to reflect the change.

Please refer to the note for this solution.

1088659 XI business system cannot be determined

Regards

Robinson Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am facing the same problem.

What is Instance Profile?

Where we have to change the  parameter "SAPDBHOST"

Please help me.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You can change the host name parameter in Tx RZ10. Ask your BASIS team to change it.

Regards

Robinson Thomas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every One,

Please refer to the original post.

My ECC version is 6.0 and PI is PI.31. I tried removing the Technical system and again registered with Tx RZ70 but still the error is same.[ Summary: Connection to SLD works technically, but the SLD content may need maintenance], I have querry as follows.

1. In SLD , does the installed Product and Software Component of ECC impact the SLDCHECK.Apart from the customized product , should others also need to present.

2. In Tx SXMB_ADM of SAP-PI , what entries I have to fill in the corresponding integration server. I have maintained SAP-PI 001 as the role of Integration Server.

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What all  BS names you see after executing Tx. SLDCHECK under "LCR_LIST_BUSSINESS_SYSTEMS"??  Did u find any entry pointing to PI business system??

just a thought....please check the details under SLDAPICUST, if they are pointing to correct PI system??

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In the SLD connection part, the FM LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS sucessfully returns 3 business system which I maintained in the SLD.

However the FM LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM reurns a information message :

Calling function LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

No corresponding business system found for system XXX      client 200

=> Check and maintain the SLD content for the current client

Summary: Connection to SLD works technically, but the SLD content may need maintenance

=> Check and maintain the SLD data content

As for information, the user provided in Tx sldapicust is provided with 2 roles i.e.

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR and SAP_SLD_CONTENT_SYNC with its alias name.

Could you guide on this point.

1. In SLD , does the installed Product and Software Component of ECC impact the SLDCHECK.Apart from the customized product , should others also need to present.

2. Does any patch would help to truncate this issue?

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robinson,

>>the FM LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS sucessfully returns 3 business system which I maintained in the SLD

It's strange that you are able to get the ECC business system names under FM LIST* but not under OWN* FM. I hope out of 3 names one of them is PI BS.

>>In SLD , does the installed Product and Software Component of ECC impact the SLDCHECK

I dont think so.

>>Does any patch would help to truncate this issue?

AFAIK, no.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes out of 3 entries , 1 is of PI Buss System.

Any other suggestion.

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robinson,

I also tried to replicate this error but cant able to do so (apart from diff host name entry under SLDAPICUST)....but let's see what others comment on this and if nothing works raise OSS.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robinson,

answer to first question is No. SLDCHECK only retrieves the list of business systems, installed components are irrelevant here. Answer to the second question is Depends, but I think you've done the right thing, since you get connection to SLD (basically you could put there the address of your IS directly or point to an SM59 connection in your ECC system that maintains connection to IS).

Have you verified that there is only one BS entry for each of your clients? Maybe there is a duplicate somewhere. SLDCHECK would give you back an error there.

You could also start and check results of LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS and see which systems it returns.

Maybe that helps.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your time and effort. Will update if any work around is available.

Regards

Robinson Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

Thanks for the input and suggestions.I never encountered this strange issue before.

The Tx SLDCHECK supplies the information below.

The FM LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS succesfully returns 3 BS which are for ECC Client 200, ECC Client 800 and PI Client.For each client, correct logical system, business system as well as its integrationb server is maintained.

Note : The FM LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM is not successful.Error shown below:

No corresponding business system found for system XXX      client 200

=> Check and maintain the SLD content for the current client.

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jorg.

The error occurred because the parameter SAPDBHOST in the instance profile of SAP ECC contained upper-case characters.Once this was done , the system was rebooted to reflect the change.

Regards

Robinson Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jorg,

Regards

Robinson Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Regards

Robinson Thomas

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check SLD first - maybe someone changed something over there

you can always remove TS and BS from SLD (for ECC) and create it again using RZ70

and BS directly in SLD (it takes not more then 3-5 mins)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

My ECC version is 6.0 and PI is PI.31. I tried removing the Technical system and again registered with Tx RZ70 but still the error is same.[ Summary: Connection to SLD works technically, but the SLD content may need maintenance], I have querry as follows.

2. In Tx SXMB_ADM of SAP-PI , what entries I have to fill in the corresponding integration server. I have maintained SAP-PI 001 as the role of Integration Server.

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

Regards

Robinson Thomas