Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Strategy Enterprise Management material or link

former_member577713
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

can any body tell me what are all good books for self study of SAP SEM module or can provide me links related to SEM materials.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note that asking or offering materials on SCN forum is prohibited.

Please note that SEM is already become redundant with BPC. Mostly SAP is pushing towards BPC. It would be good idea to look into BPC rather than learning SEM.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member577713
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Sankar,

how is the career prospect in SSM[SAP Strategy Management]?

Is it in demand? If it is then how can I approach for this?

I'll be thankful if you help me for this.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Your heading says SEM (Strategic Enterprise Management), however, this is different from SSM.

SEM has more or less become redundant after BPC

SSM is specific course, not all the clients will go with SSM. You must have BW skills for SSM. It is not a regular product and still expected to be matured. Therefore, unless you have a special interest in this area, probably, not that much great market, unlike other FICO / BI  type of regular courses.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member577713
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks, Ravi for your valuable suggestions.

Now here I need some more help from you hope will it surely.

I want to do E-Academy for BO 4.0 & SSM but unable to approach for this even I searched in "training & certification shop" too.

Please,enlighten me  the currect path for e-academy

thnx a lot,

ravi

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You need to contact your local SAP Education team. They should be able to guide you. Sometimes, all the courses may not appear in catalogue.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

you will find all available SAP e-Academies here:

https://training.sap.com/us/en/training-options/e-academy

You may need to change your settings to the country you are based in. There is an e-Academy available for BPC.

For SAP Strategy Management you will find this curricula with different e-learning courses available to book individually:

https://training.sap.com/us/en/curriculum/cpm_sm_us-sap-businessobjects-strategy-management-us/

Hope this helps,

Arnold

Answers (0)