cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to build scenario JDBC--PI--HTTP. But in the RWB I am getting error as

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:sqlserver:IPADDRESS:PORT;DatabaseName=****' using the JDBC driver 'com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:sqlserver://IPADDRESS:PORT;DatabaseName=****': UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/microsoft/sqlserver/jdbc/SQLServerDriver : Unsupported major.minor version 50.0'

1) SQL SERVER 2000 (JDBC 2.0)

2) Using PI 7.0 jvm4 (JDK1.4.2)

I read some documents on this error saying that the driver is not compatable with PI JDK.

Can anyone please help me how can I establish connection between sqlserver and pi with the above details.

Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your quick reply..even I read that doco as well but my sql server is 2000..that is the prob.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried the driver from SAP marketplace as mentioned in the blog ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

This SAP Note 417089 under support potal "web page not found" error I am getting.

In Dheeraj blog

I couldnt find JDBC Drivers and Tools under MS SQL Server and I am confused what note I need to implement for sqlserver2000.