cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile BI Webi Report questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am in the process of designing some Webi reports for Mobile BI.

I have a couple of questions/clarifications that I'm hoping someone will be able to answer for me.

1. If I schedule a mobile Web Intelligence report within BI 4.0 platform, when looking at the report on the Mobile device (iPad or iPhone), will the latest instance of this report be shown? I'm guessing yes.

2. I want to do some funky things like scorecards and sparkline graphs.  In reading the document "Administrator and Report Designer's Guide for SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for iPad 4.1.0 and Android 4.0.5" section 11.4 Creating Scorecards for Report Tables  says that you can do this and then there is a table in there describing the different features along with a 'Syntax' column.  What is doesn't do is show where or how exactly you specify the Syntax for say a vertical table. It mentions the following:

You want to display the cross table as a scorecard on the iPad. You define the“block name” of the

cross table in your Web intelligence report as-

;SC_GF_C_4;SL_GF_Sales_C_5_16

I guess my question is, are there some sample reports available for download so that I can see how this syntax is specified for a report because the example in the documentation doesn't clearly depict it. I tried entering a name as described in the documentation and nothing appears in the webi mobile report when looking at it on the iPad.

The one sample report that comes with Mobile BI, 'Mobile features-480x360.wid', doesn't demonstrate this either.

Please help...in the meantime, I'll keep trying to get working what the documentation is trying to say.

Thanks,

Ainsley

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ainsley,

as regards the Score card in order to view the GF bar, values on report must be in % format.

hope this helps

Regards

Giuseppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I worked out by experimenting with the Webi Report and then viewing the report on the iPad.

It was really was as simple as pasting into the table name (or block as they refer to in the documentation), the syntax of, .e.g. ;SC_TA_C_3_R

Which means Scorecard, Trend Arrow, Column 3 and to the right of column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I worked out by experimenting with the Webi Report and then viewing the report on the iPad.

It was really was as simple as pasting into the table name (or block as they refer to in the documentation), the syntax of, .e.g. ;SC_TA_C_3_R

Former Member
0 Kudos