cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introscope Configuration and Administration Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experrts,

while going through the  wily introscope workstation user guide8.1 for alerts and monitoring setup process,In this document it is pointing to

"Introscope Configuration and Administration Guide" For more information about using the Management Module and dash board  Editor to modify

elements,

I tried to find out the the Introscope Configuration and Administration Guide but i couldn't,Please let me know the path where can i find this.

Regards

Janakiram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all your replies.

we have  permanent license for wily and i updated the license in license folder of wily and restarted.It works fine,

Regarding the "configuration and administration guide" after extracting the Intro scope Delta Package->Os independent file.you will see all the guides in this location "\SAPEXTD_DIAG_DELTA\delta\wily\Introscope - BaseComponents\doc"

Regards

Janakiram Reddy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As pointed out by Satish, you need to have full Wily license to be able to use the Alert and Monitor functionality at Wily level.

Another alternative is to use the Monitoring and Alerting framework from the SAP Solution Manager 7.1 f the same is available in your landscape. Please check http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman for more details.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but you can get the normal inst guide for Enterpirse support customers.

Check out the sap note

Note 797147 - Wily Introscope Installation for SAP Customers

Thanks,

Jansi

satishra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to have full  wily license to do that purchased either from SAP (in the form of SAP Extended Diagnostics by CA) or directly from CA itself