cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO.Server within Tomcat problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have implemented a JCO Server as a servlet and it is working just fine. However, it refuses to allow other servlets to connect to SAP. It grabs a hold of sapjcorfc.dll and will not let go. So that when I run a servlet that needs to call a BAPI I get the following error message:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer 'com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC'

JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc [Native Library C:\WINDOWS\system32\sapjcorfc.dll already loaded in another classloader]. java.library.path [C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_10\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_10\bin]

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO.<clinit>(JCO.java:776)

Anyone have any idea how I can tell the JCO server not to be so selfish. I tried the JCO Library 2.0.9 and 2.1.8 with same results. This is obviously running on Windows, XP variety. Tomcat 5.5 and Java 1.5.

Thank you in advance.

Rudy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudy,

You are a little bit off topic here, anyway please check thread and especially the two SAP notes mentioned there.

HTH!

-Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi Rudy,

>

> You are a little bit off topic here,

Sorry <blush> I thought I might be, but I was getting desperate. I posted it in the Java Programming but didn't get much there.

> anyway please check

> <a href="/thread/2 [original link is broken]

> 61626">this</a> thread and especially the two SAP

> notes mentioned there.

Thank you. This hint is what I was looking for. I was hoping to be able to get to it today, but I guess it'll have to wait till Monday. In the meantime I found another solution in the OSS notes yesterday. It seem as though the classloader for the sapjcorfc.dll will look for it in the same directory as sapjco.jar first. So I deleted it from the system32 folder and copied it into WEB-INF\lib folder of each project and voila it worked. Although I still want to figure out what this solution is as well.

>

> HTH!

>

> -Vladimir

Spasibo Volodya.

Answers (0)