Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMCR no closing SMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!!!!

Can't solve one type of problem.

When im closing SMCR corresponding SMIN are't closing failing with message You are not authorized to perform activity selected last

Steps i done:

In customizng all is ok status of SMCR customized to set close status for SMIN.

Next i did write authorization trace with ST01

There was 2  S_DEVELOP and S_OC_ROLE object failing with authorization, added them to PFCG role.

After this im trying again to close SCMR but SMIN is failing again with same error and authorization trace says "all ok" ( green ).

SO im stuck now ...

Found one thing in SLG1:

CRM One Order Document

Individual receipt

Problem class very important

You are not authorized to perform the activity selected last

So i don't know now where do i seek for this message... and what's is wrong

Kind Regards

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, the user needs authority for authority object B_USERSTAT and the E-user status of the ZMIN status to set (and the RfC status to set. Otherwise it might be an issue with user status history, please check note 1706259,

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal!

Thanks for response, about B_USERTAT already done this.

Fount the problem, the reason of this message was:

When im confiming SMCR system tryis to set status CONFIRMED for SMIN, but in my customizing status CONFIRMED possible only after 2 statuses "Customer action" and "Proposed Solution".

In my situation, when SMCR sets status "Implemented" system sets automatically in SMIN - status "In process" , so when im closing SMCR system tries set status for SMIN from "In process" to "Confirmed" but this is not possible due to customizing in stats schema ( status numer ).

So if i change status in SMIN to e.g. Customer action or Proposed solution, before closing SMCR.

Then after closing SMCR, SMIN is confirmed too.

Problem solved thanks Micheal

Regards Dan