cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME: How can I sort SFC_TASK by Priority (high to low)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I have SFCs display sorted by priorty (highest first) in the SFC_TASK browse list?  I can display them sorted lowest priority first, or allow the user to sort.  I am using ME 6.0.2.8.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like you can't do that. To make it descending user must click column title.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ME help library states that higher priority numbers indicate higher priority.  Is there anything in the system that requires this usage?  Or can I decide that lower numbers indicate higher priority, so that sorting the lower numbers to the top means that the highest priority SFCs are at the top of the task list?

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot change it in the system, but you can adopt this approach in the company internally and set lower numbers for higher SO priority in SO Maintenance. Default priority is 500.

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've just been told that this is considered a bug and will be fixed to sort in descending order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can this fix be implemented for 6.0.2 when it comes out?

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's decided by Product Management. Add this comment to the ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason I'm asking about 6.0.2 is that we are using RDS, which is specific to 6.0.2.  Unless a new version of RDS is coming out, we are unable to upgrade beyond 6.0.2.