cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Tax initialisation

0 Kudos

Dear All,

To initialization Tax in XD01 and MM01, when in T-code OVK1, I fill all the entries like Tax countries, sequence and tax categories, Then i an getting error as

" Entry IND does not exist in T005( check entry), Why this problem is coming? How to rectify this problem? Please help me out.

Thanks to all.

Regards,

V. Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

tax country key IN only not for IND , this is for standard country key , IN only use not for IND ,

so system sows error message IND not define , you can enter IN only then you will try ,

you enter this sequence only , 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you so much for assistance.

Regards,

Vindhyachal

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please make the habit of learning from the error description. Check what the table (T005) is for, and observe the entries in that table. Looking at the contents of the table, you can definitely understand the reason for your issue.

Though my intention is not to discourage you, posting basic questions, interview questions and FAQs are strictly against the rules of engagement. Majority of the issues that are faced during learning on IDES...have answers in this forum and hence make a small search to avoid posting basic questions. To learn better and understand the concepts strongly, even before searching...try to spend sometime in analysing the issue and sometimes you will have the solution without anybody's help.