OB40

OBYZ

FTXP

V/08

VKOA

OVK1

OVK3

OVK4

VK11 - Domestic taxes - country PK with 1, 1 (Liable for tax, full tax).

Master Data for Customer and Material is also updated for taxes (liable for tax)

The pricing procedure is also updated properly with V/08. In company code 1000 the tax condition is determined properly but in company code 2000 the tax condition is not being determined.

kindly help.

regards

RSA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Sorry ... little addition in above thread.

"when creating sale order for CC 1000 the tax condition is determined but when i create sale order for CC 2000 the tax condition not determined."

regards,

RSA

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is both company codes country is same or diff?

If diff, check whether you maintained Tx:OVK1 settings for both the countries?

Hope, Tax conditoin records maintained for both the countries in VK11 & FTXP-

Still, if tax is not getting determined, check pricing analysis against this tax cond type by selecting in Sales Order-conditions-analysis button. it gives exact reason.

let us  know your observation.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD         

0 Kudos

The country is same for both CC.

in OVK1 the settings are O.K.

In condition analysis - it is saying "

Regards,

RSA

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the two screen shots shown by you, if you check the first screen shot, you can see, system is validating for zero tax classification, whereas, in the next screen shot, you have maintained for 1.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Actually I was missing to create the new table for this type of tax (condition record). In new table i used the tax classification 3 for customer and material. I created new table and changed the access sequence.

The problem is resolved. Your answer helped me a lot to think right way. You answer is also correct.

Thanks

RSA

Answers (0)