Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Errors in the Lasst 8 Hours

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

while doing the communication channel monitoring. i am getting 40 min and 8 hours late error,. once i check the error communication channel it showing successfull status. how can i avoid this error.

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michal & Grzegorz,

Thanks for your words, i am getting this error in production system from past two weeks to. lode is not

that much of high. some times it is showing 1 hour and above. how to fix up this issue.

Thanks

Kesava

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kesava,

First you need to figure out the reason of the error. For this purpose, you need to find the error message in the CC monitor - it might not be the first one on the list or even on the first page of the results, but it should still be there. Find this message, check the error that happened, and only then you can start looking for a solution, since there are multiple purposes possible, like timeouts, resource temporarily unavailable, and so on.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>> how can i avoid this error.

Check if you have any msg in System error status , Cancel them . Restart your channel

As experts have suggested, the status has been updated late .

Check, for the flow of messages and see , if there isn't any impact . Probably there should not be any.

Cheers,

Suji    

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi sujit ,

i have not seen any system error messages. it is showing 40 min late.

Thanks and regards,

Kesava

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error on your screenshot doesn't mean any messages are late. Instead, it means that during last 30 minutes / 8 hours, there were some messages that were not successfully processed by the communication channel. Which in fact might mean that during those 30 minutes, there were 100 successful messages and only one unsuccessful.

Regards,

Greg

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>while doing the communication channel monitoring. i am getting 40 min and 8 hours late error,. once i check the error communication channel it showing successfull status. how can i avoid this error.

probably there were some errors in the past and the channel did not update the status yet

(maybe due to very small number of messages) - this is nothing bad if it's working now,

the only way to avoid it is to configure the channel so it works all the time and does not have errors,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk