cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not assigned a business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to Basis. We are BOBJ partner and SAP has asked to install and configure Solution Manager for support to our customer through service desk. We had engaged a Basis consultant to configure our Solution Manager and he had configured. Our customer are not giving any access to their system instead they login to our Solution Manager through URL and create message there.     Currently we are facing  problems; as  Our customer are able to login in our solution Manager service desk but get a message "You are not assigned a business partner".

We have created user with SU01. Same user is created as a person in BP and relationship set to the customer organization as contact person.     Surprisingly for one user which was set by our basis consultant is working. We followed the same process but to no success.

When I try to run BP_GEN after selecting the system it gives following error "User SM_SMG has no RFC authorization for functiongroup SUSR"

With my limited knowledge I am stuck with these issues.     Any guidance to resolve these at earliest will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you could create new users (and auto-generate BPs) via report mentioned in link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp23/helpdata/en/85/390f6e3c534892b18f5ec4212d0571/content.htm

Also for reference user, you could use the user created by Basis. Also you may need technical roles like SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO and SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_FRAMEWORK would be required for logon.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishan,

Thanks for your reply I have run the report. It has updated something but has given error also. I am attaching the screen-shot of error. How to fix it.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems the RFC connection to SMG system client 000 is not working.

I would suggest to check this RFC in SM59.

Also in the initial screen of the report, you need to decide if BP is to be updated/created for existing users in a managed system or users themselves have to be created along with BPs.

I guess in your case, the managed system will be SolMan itself. Provide a working RFC to the required client in SolMan for running the report.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikishan,

I am novice to Basis. In SM59 all RFC connections are working I checked SAP-oss, SAP-oss-list-001, SAPNET_RFC, SAPNET_RTCC, SAPOSS, SDCC_OSS, SM_SMGCLNT001_Read. All are working.

I have created user using SU01 and Organisation and contact person using BP. We do not have any connection with customers. We are only connecting to SMP and customers are logging in our Solution Manager using URL to create message.

Does this information help. That error in Red how we can rectify?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishan,

Resolved the issue. In BP we had missed defining contact person as Internet user, it was only defined as Business Partner (GEN).  I defined the person also as Internet user  and then added his user id created through SU01.

This resolved the issue.

Hope this helps other users facing the same issue.

Thanks

Answers (0)