cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excuting target system differs from the system for accounting in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I configure SRM7 system (upgrade the srm07).

Whwn I try to create/change a PO, I get the next error message:

"excuting target system SRMXXX differs from the system for accounting ERPYYY".

I Checked that the target system that defined in SPRO for product categories:

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Define Backend System for Product Category

is equal to system defined as non-local logical system (R/3 backend) and with real-time backend validation of FI data:

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Define System Landscape

Please advise

Best Regards

Yaron.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, in addition to that, if you are making PO using a Contract, then check that the Contract's Line item were created with correct Product Category and Backend system Mapping.

I faced the similar error and later we introduced line items with proper Combination. Then, PO Line items were updated with the New Line item numbers and the issue was resolved.

regards,

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the logical systems maintained for attributes ACS, SYS, VENDOR_ACS and VENDOR_SYS also.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Malay,

Yes, I have maintained those attributes.

Yaron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaron,

Can you check the following?

Under SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Define Backend System for Product Category can you ensure that your category which you are using in your SC is defined here with source/target system?

Under SRM Server > Cross App Basic Settings > Define Objects in Backend System can you ensure that Purch grp, prod category, source system, and PO details are maintained?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

Thank you for your response.

The settings where maintained propely.

Thank's,
Yaron