cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

How do I add an external jar file to Webdynpro DC? I tried adding the jar file using the option "Add External jars" in Java build path. The jar file gets removed from the classpath when I build the application

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Subu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramaniyan ,

If u r trying to add an external jar to the WebDynpro DC Project then it is not possible to add it using "Add External JAR".

For that u will need to create an external library DC which will hold your external jars required for the WebDynpro DC.

For creating External Library DC you can follow the steps in the following blog:

/people/valery.silaev/blog/2005/09/14/a-bit-of-impractical-scripting-for-web-dynpro

Additionally, u can refer to this other blog which also shares the steps for creating an external library:

/people/bala.krishnan2/blog/2006/09/25/bid-adieu-to-bots--using-captchas

Hope it helps.

Regards, Alka.

Sigiswald
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subramaniyan,

Alka is right, you definitely need a separate DC of type External Library. In case you're using NW2004s and it's not working, please read note 993799 and apply the patch to the SAP_BUILDT (DI BUILD TOOL 7.00) SC.

Kind regards,

/Sigiswald

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I solved the issue by creating an external library DC. Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Subu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Right Click on Your project, Select Properties, choose Java Build Path, switch to Libraries tab, click on Add External JARs button, browse for intended JAR file and add it.

/Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your case, I think add the USED Dcs for those external libraries.