cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Return With Inspection type 06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am creating on PGR for a material with inspection type 06, but system is giving an error Change the inspection stock of material in QM only.

This is the same error that i am facing with inspection type 05.

Kindly suggest how to resolve the issue.

With Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the stock type for sales return.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have creatd a new material without any stock inspection type 06 for sales return still the error is same.

Kindly help to resolve the issue.

With Regards.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP PP,

Could you please check Tcode-VOV6 and confirm which Movement Type is assigned to Schedule Line Category you're using ?

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anup,

Its 655 assigned there.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can somebody helps in above mentioned issue.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My dear frnd, this mvt type post the stck in QI, either u may use 653 through which lot directly posted to Unrestricted stck. or use 651 for blocked stck.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

Thanks for ur reply i want posting in QI as soon as PGR is done which is not happening because of above mentioned error.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

then chek ur Scheduling line in ur  delievery. definitely the prblm is with that only.

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deactivate 06 insp Type.

Activate 05 only.

If you have maintained 655 Movt in VOV6 and activated 05 insp type, Stock has to go in Quality.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check any open lot is there in ur qulaity stck or not.

Goto MMBE and search for the material, if any qty is there in quality stck that check the mvt of that stck through MB51 and if that stck is through some delivery than clear the lot frm QA32 (where ther status of an lot will be UD iCCO STUP SPRQ) search this status lot and post the stck from QI to UNRT, and if stck not related to any of the delivery or document than  via MB1B post it to UNRT.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

Thanks for ur quick reply, i hv chekd in MMBE there is no material laying in Quality Inspection.

Can u please let me know what r the points i need to chk in config & in transections.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This error is only come when there is stck lying in QI in that plant and in that strg location or sya for those inspection type which are stck relevant . u need to remove the stck otherwise system won't allow u to post any document and not even to activate any other inspection type in QM view in MM.

if there is no stck than check with MB51 and try too find out that is there any document which is cancelled without reversing the stck from QI.

Regards