Process

>a1

>a2

>a3

Error

>b1

>b2

>b3

Now I need to create a Process file and Error file out of the records under respective nodes.So how can I create a file using the records under Process nodes and send it to one directory and similarly how can I create a file using the records under the Error nodes and send it to another different directory.

The scenario is a synchronous scenario where PI is picking up a XML file and sending it through Proxy to SAP.SAP is validating the records and suppose out of the 100 records it has received from PI it has processed 60 records and has not been able to process 40 records.Then SAP will send a response back to PI with all the records including those it has processed and also those it has not been able to processed.Then PI have to create separate files one for the process one(say file name is Process) and another for the error one(say file name is Error) and both of these two files needs to be placed under two different target directories.I am doing it in PI7.3 version.

Regards

Atanu Mazumdar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>The scenario is a synchronous scenario where PI is picking up a XML file and sending it through Proxy to SAP.

if it's a sync interface then you can only go one way - ccBPM

you need to call the sync interface in a send step and then map the response

into two separate mappings (and two separate send steps - file receivers)

there is not other way to do it in standard in case of a sync interface,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk