Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add fields in questionnaire for self-registration

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

As far as I know during self registratrion, supplier will need to fill up some data in questionnaire and then purchaser can approve it. Once purchaser approve then the data will be created in Supplier Directory in SRM. Is it possible to enhance the questionnaire so that we also ask vendor to fill up some information such as Tax number, in which it will be kept in the database. Our idea is then to transfer this data to ERP as well to populate the data.

I have checked the BADI for supplier registration and I dont see any BADI where we can enhance/influence the data structure that will be used to populate the database in SRM/ERP. Can someone help me with this?

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Do you want the tax field in the initial registration form that the supplier fills in or in the questionnaire?

Regards,

Nikhil

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

The requirement is to have some information ready to be filled during initial registration form. This information then need to be put into ECC Vendor Master (such as VAT field), and some other custom field in ECC (we're going to create Z table).

So how can we influence what data to be transferred to ECC?

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You'll have to create Z fields in the ROS_SELF_REG form and Z tables to store these Z fields in the ROS client. These Z fields will then have to be sent via a txt file to ECC. Please take help of an expert programmer to achieve this.

Regards,

Nikhil

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

How about fields that exist in SAP ECC, but not in standard SRM form. Do we have BADI to influence the data being passed to ECC? And what is the vehicle used for data trasnfer from SRM to ECC, is it using IDOC? XML message?

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You can use XI for data transfer and prepare an File transfer interface to transfer Z fields from ROS registration form to ECC screens.

Regards,

Nikhil

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Do you happen to know the name of XML message that we can enhance on this matter?

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

There is no standard XML message. You'll have to ask your PI developer to develop a custom interface.

Regards,

Nikhil