Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARA: Unable to get the Analytical Report for Role Violations

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was analyzing some of our roles "individually" through NWBC->AM->ARA->Role Level path.

One of our roles has thrown some violations and it seems I have got all the details there.

As all of know that, in NWBC->Reports and Analytics, we can get reports for various elements. Therefore, Under NWBC->Reports and Analytics->Access Dashboards, I wanted to see the analytical report for "Role Analysis". I was expecting that it would show me the violations thrown by the role in path NWBC->AM->ARA->Role Level.

However, here it does not show any violations in the graphical format!

I also scheduled some of the background jobs on dailly basis for my back end system specifically with certain options like: Action Level, Analytical Report, Permission Level

But I dont see the graphical view of such violation here. Can anyone help me? Am I missing anything here?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

The data in the 'Role Analysis' report under 'Report and Analytics' comes after running the Repository sync and after that Batch Risk Analysis job. You can check that whether these jobs are running successfully or not via path SPRO->Governance Risk and Compliance->Access Control-->Access Risk Analysis->Batch Risk Analysis->Monitor Batch Risk analysis. From here you can check for job details by clicking on the 'Show Detail' button.

If these jobs has run successfully then it should fill the data under Role Analysis Report.

Please also check User Analysis report and also Risk Violation report under Report nad Analytics as all takes data from Batch risk analysis report.

Regards

Shaily

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shaily,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I did as you suggested and I got the analytical reports for the desired back end system.

Question:

Does it mean that this is only the way to get the Analytical reports for Users/Roles/Profiles?

Cant this be done via NWBC.....?

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

It is good to hear that you got your result 🙂

Actually, these Reports (Risk Violation, User Analysis, Role Analysis) only takes data from the Batch Risk Analysis.

So if you want data in these reports then you have to run the Repository Sync and after that Batch Risk Analysis.

Regards,

Shaily

Answers (0)