cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Group Configuration is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

During the configuration of the starter services the check tool shows following message:

Service Group Configuration is missing for /IWCNT/BPC_SERVICE_GROUP

I  have found the services that once were imported from the backend, but in the next folder there are no Service groups, the folder is empty.

How can I get entries there or configure the ServiceGroups ?

Regards,

Ewald Hfmann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Advay
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ewald,

You can check the correct configurations by doing the following

• Login to Gateway system and open transaction SOAMANAGER
  • Click on 'Web Service Confguration'  under Service Administration
  • User 'Service Group' in the 'Search by' dropdown.
  • Provide Search Pattern as *IWCNT*BPC*
  • You will get all the services listed under BPC service group
  • Select any one of the service and click on Apply Selection
  • In the lower half of the screen, you will see 3 tabs, click on Configurations tab and you must see a logical port created. If its there, click on Ping Web Service. If ping fails, then you must correct this error.
  • If you dont have any logical port created, there was some problem in activating the Business Scenario. Maybe re-activate the Business scenario once again.

Hope this helps.

Another pointer -> make sure that you backend system satisfies the pre-requisite for the Starter Services (i think its NW 7.02 EHP4 and above) to support ESA based scenarios.

Thanks,

Advay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Advay,
when I try to expand Service Group /IWCNT/BPC_SERVICE_GROUP  in the list no Services are displayed. It looks like there are no services assigned.

Regards,

Ewald

Advay
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ewald,

Can you please check the Business Scenario in which you added the /IWCNT/BPC_SERVICE_GROUP. I think the business scenario is (DUET_STARTER_SERVICES_ALL). Also check corresponding Provider Syste./Business Applcation is attached and whether its active.

Thanks,

Advay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Advay,
the business scenario DUET_STARTER_SERVICES_ALL is not available in SOAMANAGER, only DUET_ENTERPRISE_ALL.  I supoese, that the creation of this business scenario was done by the wizard..

Regards,

Ewald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Advay,
I still have the issue with the business scenario and the service groups: they are missed.
Do you know how I can create them ?

Or do I have to upload them as I did with the starter Services (Upload of attachment from the note mentioned in the wizard) ?
Thanks in advance for your response,

Ewald

Advay
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ewald,

I would suggest you to take the help from Duet Enterprise Configuration guide.

This configuration guide must be available in service market place.

As you mentioned, upload of attached mentioned in wizard is first part of web service communication (this happens in backend system). The second part takes place in Gateway system, for which certain steps needs to be performed.

You can directly go to section 3.3.2 of configuration guide (under Starter Service configuration). There might few things done by wizard for you, if not, follow this section.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Advay