cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate condition base value is automatically doubling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a Rebate agreement and it created the Rebate accruals.

For Rebate, the accruals are maintained at 3% (no scales). When we made an invoice for Rs. 100,000, in the F2 invoice, the Rebate basis is showing up as 100,000 but on the Rebate agreement it is showing as Condition Base Value - Rs. 200,000 and thus calculating Rs. 6000 as Condition value.

We checked whether it is updating the SIS twice and to our knowledge it was not.

Can somebody help me in finding out the possible solution to fix this problem.

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check how many billing documents were created with that rebate condition type (for that rebate agreement).

If two billing documents were created then the accrual would be 3000 X 2 = 6000.

In SE16N, table KONV, for condition type KSCHL (rebate cond type), you can see condition value KWERT; for Doc conditiont no. KNUMV.

In SE16N, in table VBAK, this KNUMV can be put; the sales orders could be found.

From document flow billing documents can be found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi T W,

Only one Invoice was created because this customer was specifically created to test this Rebate functionality.

I have doubts on how the Subtotals updated the Info Systems S060 and S136. How to check whether these Info Structures are properly updating the Rebate Basis.

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The values of both, of the rebate condition type and of the accrual in the rebate agreement comes from the:

1- Value of "Rebate Basis" in your billing document (subject to the setup in the pricing procedure)

2- and the values given in the condition record (%)

Please check both the above. Are there differences between the above and in the rebate agreement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The value of the Rebate basis is showing as "100,000" whereas in the Rebate agreement, if I look at the Base Value on which the Rebate accruals are calculated, it is showing as 200,000.

I don't have scales and the rate is fixed as 3%. So instead of 3000 as condition value, it is showing accruals as 3,000 and Condition value as 6,000

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please create another OTC (in other words a billing document) and check the value of the rebate condition type in sales order & the rebate agreement and also check accruals.