Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New condation but not for all customer

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

HI!

I create a new condation as Tax, in my scenerio it is not for all the distributors and i like to update it in the xd01 to seperate the distributors, i allready created and it is appear in the sale order and also in the invoice but i need your help to update in the xd01 tax and mm01 tax for make a different for those customer where it is  not required. when i try to update in the customer data of change view "customer taxes" overview, system replay me,  Condition type ZMAR is not defined for taxes and same i cant update it in material master file. please send me compleate process of the customer and material of condation setting.

Regards

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the path

IMG-  sales and distribution - basic function - taxes- check for define tax relevancy , her check customer and material related

normally maintain the customer tax classification ,

JTX1,JYX2,JTX3, UTXJ is for only TAXINJ procedure

but TAXINN  it will change the conditions

like MWST etc

this condition type you will maintain at customer level and material level

this condition type( UTXJ or MWST) maintain the condition records , at VK11

And also maintain the pricing procedure for this condition for UTXJ , or MWST

please check this

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This can be done by defining Customer & Masterial Taxes.

Use T-Code OVK3 & OVK4 for this purpose.

You can also search the forum with OVK3 & OVK4 & get the explanation.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

HI!

Every one right here but my question also start from here, i already create a condition as ZMAR and also update it in every where and its working perfect but i like to control with it customers requirement. when i try with OVK3 & OVK4 system reply as,  Condition type ZMAR is not defined for taxes .

my requirement where is requirement defined for taxes. anybody send me complete stepwise process of these type of condition.

Khan

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

customer and material tax condition types define at V/06 only , but here you maintain the settings you make correct ,

it means , you make condition class - D taxes  you will maintain , check the v/06 , like below screen ,

check all settings,

check OBYZ also here maintain the tax condition type , access sequence , procedure