cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR for Prod Ord & Packing Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have a scenario where the finished material is produced in one location and the finished material is then packed in a different location (Same plant).

We have created a packing order type for packing orders.

Here the issue material and packed material is same for packing orders. we are using COWBPACK & COWBHUWE for the packing process.

When we do COWBHUWE, system is placing the material in to Quality Stock.

Here Movement type is 101.

Please suggest me a process where i can skip the GR at packing stage i.e at COWBHUWE txn.

I tried copying the 04 inspection type to create other inspection type for packing orders but it is not working.

We need a process where the system generates a inspection lot at GR from normal production but should not generate any lot nor put the stock in QM at GR for packing.

Regards,

Ganapathi varma A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Creates Copy of 101 mvt type in OMJJ.

2.say Z01 then Deactivate QM for Z01 mvt type in OMJJ.

3.Always Create packing orders with Z01 mvt type .

I hope this will solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

In COBHUWE, auto GR is happening so we r unable to manually give the Movement Type Z01.

Do we have a link where we can assign the Movement type to Order type or some relevant Function??

Regards,

Ganapathi Varma A

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

COWBHUWE this transaction is used when u want the inspection against the Handling units. WHere WM is in picture and where u need to pack the material in different different packaging sizes.

SO that's why system automatically pick up the 101 mvt type against ur GRN, its better to go with soultion suggested by Sujit and manually process the GRN. In your requirement no where it is mentioned that HU is required.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

Yes as u said we are using COWBHUWE for Packing the materials in HU's only.

we have deactivated the HU option in Inspection type beacuse of which system is not generating any Inspection lot. But the stock is sitting in QI after COWBHUWE.

Our requirement is to skip the QI for HU's.

What Sujit said is true. we have tried that earlier but we could not find a link to assign the Movement type to order type or some other function.

Regards,

Ganapathi Varma A

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If u go to Quality management-->Quality inspection---> Inventory posting. then first u check the mvt type with Special stck posting indicator, and then accordingly remove the QI not active indicator in the setting.

Regards