Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong excise account is selected for Capital goods return

former_member266406
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The return happens after booking the invoice in MIRO and Excise input utilized(J2IUN)

We are doing the below process for return

a)Credit Memo is raised (miro)

1. vendor a/c
  2. Cenvat clearing a/c
  3. GR/IR clearing a/c

b)Return delivery (MT122)

1. Asset a/c
  2. GR/IR clearing a/c

c)Excise invoice created to release the accounting document  J1IS.

Instead of the below entry some other Gl a/c wrongly posted

1. Cenvat clearing a/c
  2. Cenvat on hold  a/
  3. Excise duty payable a/c (This line item for utilization reversal)

Pls tell me the exact place I need to check to pass above accounting entry.

Regards

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not really clear , what is wrong entry you are getting? anyways there are only 2 spots where you can look and rectify the problem.

check here accounting entries for OTHR excise transaction

SPRO -->Logistic general  -->tax for  goods movement  --> india -->Account Determination --> Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

look in excise group , company code , and transaction type OTHR , where the GL account has been assigned , remove it and change it with the one you want.

SPRO -->Logistic general  -->tax for  goods movement   -->india--> Account Determination --> Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

former_member266406
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  In the above flow, the accounting entries are correctly posted for 'a' and 'b' except c where p & l expenses account is updated.

I will test to change the gl account in the place what you said and come back to you.

Then pls tell me what is the table name for "Excise accounts and Gl accounts asper excise transaction"

Regards

Prasad

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

J_1ITRNACC  and J_1IEXCACC respectively

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accounting document can post trough J1IS or J1IV. For G/L accounts check OB40 against respective accounting keys.