SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - EA-PS: No commitment updated after reverse document in logistics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created new reverse documents in financials (OBA7) and associated them to the logistics invoice document (again in OBA7). But now, when we reverse the invoices in MM (in transaction MR8M) the commitment is not updated (i checked FMZ3) and the reverse document does not appear and the available amount was not reflected.

Where i must configure in EA-PS (PSM) to be able to have the reverse documents (logistics /financials) to correctly reflect the amounts in commitments (in FMZ*)

Many thanks for all your help.

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, clarify your expense flow... I believe, you have POs, are they assigned to earmarked funds?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. I created the PR and then the PO with reference to a commitment (FMY1 and FMZ1).

After the invoiced has been posted (in MIRO) i notice that the VAT code was not the right one so i had to reverse it (in MR8M).

When i checked the commitment again (in FMZ3) i notice that the reverse document did not had any impact...its was not reflected there...

So, since this only happend after we created some specific reverse documents (in OBA7) in can only conclude that i'm missing some configuration in PSM side...:-(

Best Regards,

Bruno

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create PO and assign it to commitment, then at this moment your commitment is consumed. When you post an invoice or reverse it, it won't have an impact on the consumption of your EMF commitment, as it was already consumed by PO. It's the PO commitment which is getting reduced by invoice and setting back with the reversal of the invoice.

So, I really don't see any problem.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's not how it works. I'm not shore, but maybe this is a standard specific functionality of the SAP EA-PS/Add-On PT  because,

Pre-Commmitment (FMY1) is consumed by the Commitment (FMZ1) and this one is consumed on the time of the Invoice (MIRO).

Also, here in Portugal, the commitment is created automatically on approval of PO (in ME29N).

So, that is why the commitment should have been reduced on the reversal of the invoice (in MR8M)....just don't understand why it wasn't... 😞

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running FMN5N transaction for your commitment and see if there are any results. If it's not positive, send some screenshots with the consumption history of your commitment and the invoice account assignment details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Please find below some screenshots,

Original invoice

And the reverse document,

Best Regards,

Bruno

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

So, on the reversal the link with the commitment is lost already within FI document and I guess there is no field status issues, as your revresal happens on the same accounts. I didn't find any OSS note, so you'd better raise OSS message. The lost link with EMF during the reversal loos like a bug to me.

Regards,

Eli