cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM integration with SRM content in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am integrating SRM with ECC with standard proxies for PurchaseOrder scenario. I have used the standard message interface PurchaseOrderERPRequest_Out_V1

But when PO is created in SRM its not triggering standard proxy.

As PI consultant i checked Proxy is active and connectivity is fine to PI system.

Please let me know how to debug this issue...Is there any configuration missing or need to be done on SRM system.

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

As mentioned by Ravi, you can check the messages in PI as well as in SRM. If you find any error in SRM system, you can directly debug the interfaces from SPROXY.

Go to Sproxy->Select your interfaces from SRM_SERVER SWCV->Click on Test -> Provide your payload in the editor and execute it.

Still if you want to debug it from PI, you can set the External break point for the user used in the Receiver Communication channel via Utilities-> Settings from Sproxy interface. And then keep the break point in the start of the Method for that particular interface.

Regards

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar

There are no messages in SXMB_MONI in SRM system . The proxy in SRM is not getting triggered.

Please let me know if there is any configuration missing like when PO is created proxy should be triggered.

Regards

Sandeep

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

1. What is the message status in PI. Is it processed successfully to SRM?

2. Is there any other interface running successfully in SRM by Proxy? If not, you need to check the prerequisites in SRM system.

Please refer the below thread,

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/ABAPProxy/page1.htm

Regards

Baskaran K

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SXI_MONITOR transaction in the PI system should be able to provide you the error messages if any.

If it shows success, then the failure might be on the integration engine in SRM system. U can check in SXI_MONITOR transaction of SRM system.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess u need to enable the connection with PI under SPRO (SRM system)??

Thanks

Amit Srivastava