cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP AXIS Missing MainDocument

Former Member
0 Kudos

After a few days of configuration I was able to get a complicated SOAP header configured using the AXIS adapter, only to get stuck on the response. The scenario is PROXY -> Webservice sync. The call works fine, and the response is put into Payload "document-0". The PROXY is generating an error that there is no data in the return message. I think this is because the PROXY expects the response to be in "MainDocument."

I found a reference to PayloadSwapBean, but have been unsuccessful in getting the configuration to work. Perhaps some advice on how to specify the swap.keyName and swap.keyValue. I did try to set the payload extraction differently without success.

Thank you for your help,

Tadd Bryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tadd,

I guess the payload swap bean did not work because the returned document is not an attachment. The response document-0 reminds me of the response one gets when using standard SOAP Receiver with SOAP 1.2 (MainAttachment). What you can do is to use a simple pass-through Java Mapping program so that the payload is written as a MainDocument. Or if there are better ideas, I'd be glad to listen

Hope this helps,

Mark