cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping carts unavailable under Quick Criteria Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We have just upgraded our system from SRM 7.0 to SRM 7.01 i.e. Ehp1.

Now after creating shopping carts, users are unable to see their carts under Quick Criteria Maintenance, but can see them under Advanced Search. Even on providing shopping cart numbers, no shopping carts are queried and displayed under Quick Criteria!

Any SAP notes that could help us? Or what else can we do?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Are you not seeing Shopping carts under Quick Criteria POWL which are completed (i.e. PO and GR have been done) If so then Please check box Completed Shopping cart box in Quick Criteria to view the carts.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

None of our shopping carts can be seen under the Quick Criteria POWL (whether completed or otherwise). Any POWL settings to be done since we have upgraded from SRM 7.0 to SRM 7.01 i.e. Ehp1?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You should not have to, Could you please check in POWL_QUERYR which POWL Query is active for the role? For example if you are using Buy on Behalf of Operation Purchaser role in Portal for requester then under POWL_QUERYR you will have to look for SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING application and their associated POWL Query. Once you find out go into POWL_QUERY and verify the correct Feeder is assigned there.. For Shopping Carts Feeders end with SC...

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh