cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Part I exists for excise invoice BT2345687 2012

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I am new to CIN, I have configured CIN for the fist time,1st i maintained J1ID,Created PO,MIGO next I tried to post excise invoice in J1IEX then the below

error occured,

""

Excise invoice BT2345687 2012 has already been posted for vendor 1

No Part I exists for excise invoice BT2345687 2012

No Part I exists for availing credit in excise invoice BT2345687 2012

""

Please help me.

Thanks

Rajakumar.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i think you have already posted excise invoice , please check in tabs JI1ex  for Part 2 posting and at header level if status is coming as posted. System is giving message that no  more entries available for posting because probably in plant settings of CIN , you have allowed multiple GR    and multiple credits on an invoice. Generally we do not go for multiple posting of one excise invoice , unless you have business scenario where you receive material in multiple lots on same excise invoice.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I think you have selected the "Capture and Post" excise invoice option in MIGO. If this option is selected then system captures (Part 1 Entry) and posts (Part 2 Entry)  the excise invoice in MIGO itself.

Just check in MIGO, under excise invoice tab, more data (Yellow square box), whether the "Part 2" tab exists or not. If it exists then system has posted the Part 1 and Part 2 entry in MIGO itself.

And now you are trying to post it once again that's why system issued the error message.