cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20N cost calculation USER-EXIT/ENHANCEMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to know if there exits some enhancement that allows me implement a cost calculation (CJ20N Menu -> Edit -> Costs -> Calculate and/or Update costs) different than the standard one?

I'm asking this because my customer has an specific calculation.

Regards,

Gregory.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Your requirements is to have a different way of calulating the costs or different ways to access / update the costs?

I assume your  requirement  must be different ways to calculate the costs.

SAP has provided a whole bunch of ways to calculate the costs. You can try tweaking the valuation variant, costing types to get your requirement based on 'Automatic costing in Networks'.

If you can give your specific requirement it would be useful for me to suggest solutions for you.

thanks

regards

Srinivasan Desingh

I.bleed.SAP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, thanks a lot for your answers.

I was looking for a different cost calculation because our customer has an special requirement that differs for the standard cost calculation.

The FI-CO consultant on our team found a solution using the standard.

Regards,

Gregory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

Good to know that you have soution within your team. At the same time courious to know what is that solution and how it differs from exisitng one.

Hope you will share the information to the forum if it is not a confidential one.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The cost calculation in CJ20N happens using costing variant assigned to network type.

In costing variant you can define the way you want to calculate planned and actual costs. Even though there are multiple standard ways for calculation of cost, you can still use user exit in costing variant to have the planned cost calculation you want to be.

You can check more about costing variant with your CO consultant or check in CO forums.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate in what way you are looking to calculate costs differently than the standard cost calculations.

What is the difference you are looking here? I am not sure availability of user exits.

If you are looking for different calculations, then develop Z cost calculation program.

Regards,

Sudhakar