Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in SLD

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In file to idoc scenarios  files are being posted (using NFS). The data is not moving to Integration engine,instead stuck in adpater engine with the message "Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: SLD_NO_OWN_BS ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system DX2 and client 110 Internal error in Landscape Directory".  When I check SLD I find there is business system details for the server DX2..

This DX2 server is a clone of another server and we are working on PI 7.0.

Could you please help us in this regard.

Regards

Anupam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your kind response.

Our Basis team has solved this problem. These are the steps they suggest for solving the issue

1)   1)      Logon to SLD home page.

2)      Select Business system and search the relevant one.

3)      Check the  Role, Integration server ,Technical system, Client and Logical system name under the Integration tab.

4)      Save and assign it to the correct ABAP Technical systems.

Regards

Anupam

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the logical system for DX2 110 and ensure that the Logical system for DX2 client 110 is correct and is not using the name of the clone source. Often, when there is a cloning/client copy, basis team skips running the logical system conversion program. That causes lot of issues in integration space, specially in Idoc scenario. You can use tcode BD54 to check if you have the correct logical system for client DX2 110.

Please do let the forum know if you could resolve the issue.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check note #1242382 XI runtime: AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR for SLD access, for a possible solutions to this error.

Regards

Mark

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few cents... Check whether you have SLDAPICUST configured properly in ECC and also check LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI in ECC points to the new clone system DX2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

have you configured your file system as a business system? How can that system have a client if it is just a folder?

In case it is from an SAP system you read, have you checked transaction SLDCHECK and settings in SLDAPICUST? That's where I know this error from.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is first time u r using this server??

I hope under SXMB_ADM role has been set as "Integration Server"?

Chk this note:940309

Thanks

Amit Srivastava