cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date Tolerance issue during PO publication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having issue during PO publication regarding the delivery Date changes.

Below is our requirement:

I have created PO on Vendor:1 and Date of delivery mentioned in PO is 26th June 2012.

I have created another PO on Vendor:2 and Date of delivery mentioned in PO is 30th June 2012

The POs are saved in ECC and gets transferred to SNC.

IN SNC in supplier view for Vendor :1 when i change the the date to 27th june ,it goes for manual approval by the customer

Similarly for Vendor 2:when i change the the date to 27th june ,it goes for manual approval by the customer.

Whereas my requirement is when the date of delivery is changed to 29thof June by Vendor:1 . (3 days later than the delivery mentioned in the PO ) then it has to be approved by Customer (Buyer). 

Similarly for Vendor 2 when the date of delivery is changed to 7th of June(7 dates later than the delivery mentioend in PO) then it need to be approved by customer.

That means the approval is based on the changes made by the Vendor in the supplier view. (For some vendor it would be 3 days whereas for some vendor it would be 7 days).

To achieve the above task i have set Consensus finding -Time Profile -Delay Tolerance as 3 Days,Data type : (R-request)

Similarly for second vendor  i have set Consensus finding -Time Profile -Delay Tolerance as 7 Days,Data type : (R-request)

And i have maaintained /SCA/CF_GCM - Maintain Condition Records for Consensus Finding for Customer/Vendor /Timeprofile combination .

But still it is not working, even if i am changing the dates within the tolerance limit for both the vendors its is still going for manual approval.

Please suggest me if i have done something wrong or do i need to maintain any other settings

Regards

shailesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

In  /SCA/CF_GCM - Maintain Condition Records for Consensus Finding - how are you mainatining condition records for Customer/Vendor /Timeprofile combination? What condition type & key combination (table) are you using?

I have used the Key Combination : RU / SAPDASUP / OrderDocumentType / Supplier and it works me. However I juts have a single Consensus Rule assigned to my various vendors.

Regards,

Bharath

Answers (0)