cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier not able to check in the new version of contract document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When the Document is moved into supplier draft. the supplier is not able to check in the new version of contract document . I have attached a screenshot of the error that i am getting ,

Appreciate you help

Thanks and Regards,

Piyush Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

What version of CLM are you on? This appears to be a bug. I would raise a message.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram ,

Thanks for the reply ,

I am using sourcing 9.0 , Please let me know if you find anything

Regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I have checked the log and found this . Can you please help me to understand this .

#2.0 #2012 06 22 12:54:00:579#+0530#Error#/Applications/E-Sourcing/eso#

##sap.com/E-Sourcing-Server#C0000A620FFB2EFD00000000000010AC#3862250000000004#sap.com/E-Sourcing-Server#E-Sourcing.eso.java.com.sap.eso.doccommon.doc.contract.rq.DocumentVersionUIRQHook.updateContractClauses#j2ee_guest#0##85F08CDBBC3A11E1AB1B0000003AEEEA#26ca7dfdbc3b11e1874b0000003aeeea#26ca7dfdbc3b11e1874b0000003aeeea#0#Thread[RequestHandler.RqThread: add,5,Dedicated_Application_Thread]#Plain##

Facility=local4;sessionid=eb2cd489c262876930a5f354fa1f995e2d225aac;tenantid=\#system\#;username=supplier_ps;exception=java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.util.ArrayList.size() of an object loaded from local variable 'clauseList';stacktrace=java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.util.ArrayList.size() of an object loaded from local variable 'clauseList'

at com.sap.eso.doccommon.doc.contract.rq.DocumentVersionUIRQHook.updateContractClauses(DocumentVersionUIRQHook.java:423)

at com.sap.eso.doccommon.doc.contract.rq.DocumentVersionUIRQHook.postAddHook(DocumentVersionUIRQHook.java:279)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AddDocRQ.processAddRequest(AddDocRQ.java:332)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AddDocRQ.processRequestHook(AddDocRQ.java:151)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AbsDocRQ.processRequest(AbsDocRQ.java:199)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AbsRQ.run(AbsRQ.java:110)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

;

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.util.ArrayList.size() of an object loaded from local variable 'clauseList'

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.util.ArrayList.size() of an object loaded from local variable 'clauseList'

at com.sap.eso.doccommon.doc.contract.rq.DocumentVersionUIRQHook.updateContractClauses(DocumentVersionUIRQHook.java:423)

at com.sap.eso.doccommon.doc.contract.rq.DocumentVersionUIRQHook.postAddHook(DocumentVersionUIRQHook.java:279)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AddDocRQ.processAddRequest(AddDocRQ.java:332)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AddDocRQ.processRequestHook(AddDocRQ.java:151)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AbsDocRQ.processRequest(AbsDocRQ.java:199)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AbsRQ.run(AbsRQ.java:110)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

#

0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Not exactly sure, but it appears that when the supplier tries to upload the contract document, the system compares it with the previous version and something is going wrong at that point. As I had mentioned earlier, raising a message probably would be best.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

With reference to your reply on one of my posts - I am facing issues in custom code developed in Eclipse. I have created custom code for sending reminder emails, but when I run it using main method to test it, I am getting null pointer exception on Session object.

Please guide me how to set session object.

Thanks,

Saloni

Answers (0)