cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error MSg- You have no authorization for warehouse no xxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to warehouse. I tried to display storage bin using transaction LS03 , however I am getting error message you have no authorization for warehouse no 001.

Can you explain me what exactly is missing in user record and how do I fix this error msg.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tested this and it is likely that the authorisation is failing at the following code:

*************************************************************************************************************

SAPFL000 FORM BERECHTIGUNG_LGNUM; Include FL000F00

*.Check Lagernummer....................................................

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT CON_BER_LGNUM

ID 'LGNUM' FIELD P_LGNUM

ID 'LGTYP' DUMMY.

IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.

CASE P_ART.

WHEN CON_BER_MP.                 " Aufruf aus Modulpool

MESSAGE E001 WITH P_LGNUM.

message e001 with p_lgnum raising no_authority.

WHEN CON_BER_DB.         " Aufruf aus ABAP-Datenbank(Zugriff)

message e001 with p_lgnum raising no_authority.

MESSAGE E001 WITH P_LGNUM.

WHEN CON_BER_RP.                 " Aufruf aus Report  "v_n_618171

*************************************************************************************************************

Therefore, you need to ensure that the user has authorisation for authorisation object CON_BER_LGNUM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ritesh,

Looks like you role is missing authorization object  L_LGNUM for Warehouse numbers and storage types. Have your security/basis team add the missing authorization object.

Also, please check with your basis team if they can add access for <DUMMY> style coding in your role. Enter ' ' in the role in addition to your specified warehouse numbers.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohan Ganganala

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally you should get display access.If you do not have access then take SU53 screen shot then send it basis tem.They will give required authorisation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check with your BASIS person, he might not given you authorization for this warehouse.

BE