Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Receiver determination using Mapping

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am selecting multiple receiver based on payload value.

This conditions is set in Mapping and i am using Extended receiver determination in ID.

However, when i am trying to select Operation mapping in ID , then its grayed out and not getting selected.

Does anyone know why this is happening. I am using PI 7.11 version.

Regards,
Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

if you want use the ExtendedReceiver Determination.. you need to create the additional Operation mapping & Messag Mapping for receivers Service Interface (which is available under Basis SWCV).

receivers SI & MT you can use at Target side.

you need to assign the receiver systems names in receiver field/element .

Regards,

Venkat.

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat. I have made the changes as you  said and now i will test it  . Lets see what happens !!

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Unfortunately, the message is going to both the receivers. I dont know if the extended receiver determination is working or not ?

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest to test the message mapping first in ESR with the same payload you used. See how many Receiver nodes are generated and in turn how many Receiver/Service fields are there. You can easily identify the runtime receivers from this.

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer,

The test in ESR is successful. But i don't know why that during executing, its getting mapped to both the receiver.

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks strange. Did you try the Test Configuration option in ID? do you get both receivers there? If so you have to check for any cache issues.

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer,

Even while testing in ID , i get the correct receiver as only one .

However, i don't know why that  at run time its taking both the receiver.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

do the mapping in condition based

Regards,

Venkat.

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, again in Test configuration, just try with different input payload and see it works good for every input. In that case you can confirm the Operation Mapping is called correctly and some issue with the cache of Receiver Determination at runtime.

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Do you mean to say that instead of using Extended receiver determination, i should use the standard

receiver determination setting.

Ravi

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer,

The output in ID Test configuration are correct as expected, but then how to get rid of this cache.

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to select a Software Component Version in the dropdown above? You get a different screen then and in my case I had it that the operation mapping then miraculously reappeared.

Regards,

Jörg

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did you create the Operation Mapping in the same SWCV/namespace where other objects of this interface lies?

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, Zameer , its in the same  SWCV/ namespace.

Ravi

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether it says no object found when clicking on the ? button to select operation mapping OR you are not even able to open the help dialogue box at Extended Receiver Determination? You may also need to check if the Operation Mapping is properly activated and cache is also updated.