SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to budget it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helloi, I have two questions about FM, Would you please help me.

1, How to block the funds center budget with the higen level budget using FM-BCS module:

Now headquarters will give subsidiary company 10000 USD budget, Subsidiary company have 3 cost center. But every cost center have 5000 USD budget, In the hierarchy, I define the Subsidiary company as a funds center. and assign it 3 funds center(cost center) at the lower level. But I can't block the posting when the lower cost center budget is exceeding 10000 USD.

Would you give advise?

2, I want to block budget by month , Would you give advise?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

According to your scenario you can use 'funds block' option by using earmarked funds. This funds block will be done based on the combination of Fund center, Commitment item, Fund etc.,

If you use month/period wise budget control then you do it.

Regards

Rao

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

According to your scenario you can use 'funds block' option by using earmarked funds. This funds block will be done based on the combination of Fund center, Commitment item, Fund etc.,

If you use month/period wise budget control then you do it.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi Rao

Thank you for reply.

1, Where I can configate 'funds block'. Would you please give detail explai

2,About month/period wise budget , Where I can do it, Would please give me a path.

I am a new people about FM-BCS.

0 Kudos

Hi

T code for funds block FMW1 and for budget period activation check the activation status of PSM_GEN_BUDPER_1 function.

Without knowning the informatin don't do it. Once if you activate you cannot deactivate it.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Rao

Thank you for reply.

Now, We are using FM-BCS ,  Using Funds center and comitment item master. Not define Fund. If we want to do budget period,  Need we create Fund also?

SAM

0 Kudos

Please, search before posting