Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to file using ABAP Mapping

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created PROXY to FCC scenario using ABAP Mapping.

While i tried to execute the interface it ended with the follwoing error.

<SAP:Stack>Error in mapping program ZCL_EMP_PARTICIPATION_MAP (type SAP-ABAP, kernel error ID CREATE_OBJECT_CLASS_NOT_FOUND) Could not generate the object; the class ZCL_EMP_PARTICIPATION_MAP does not exist</SAP:Stack>

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

harsha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

Make sure there is no typo in the class name and that the class is activated properly in se24 and it implements the IF_MAPPING interface.

Regards,

Greg

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your quick response Greg.

What do you mean by 'no typo in the class name'.

The class is in active state only and i am unable to trigger break points.

thanks

harsha

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Harsha,

"no typo in the class name" - I mean to check if the class name is spelled properly in the Operation Mapping, with no extra spaces and so on. Also make sure to check the right system (Dev, Quality, ...).

For testing and debugging the ABAP class mapping, use the approach described in this thread: . Normal processing of a message will not trigger your break points.

Regards,

Greg

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Greg,

I have checked the mapping class in transaction SXI_MAPPING_TEST  it is showing successful message.

But still i am getting the same error message when i run the interface.

<SAP:Stack>Error in mapping program ZCL_EMP_PARTICIPATION_MAP (type SAP-ABAP, kernel error ID CREATE_OBJECT_CLASS_NOT_FOUND) Could not generate the object; the class ZCL_EMP_PARTICIPATION_MAP does not exist</SAP:Stack>

thaks

harsha

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one help  me out on the following  issue.

Thanks in advance,

harsha

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

As Greg already stated above you need to check the correct PI environment to ensure this class exists in transaction SE24 and implements interface IF_MAPPING.  He also mentioned that you have to ensure the operation mapping does not have any typos or extra spaces at the end of the class name.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan Crosby,

Thank you very much for your response.

My class exists in transaction SE24 and it is in active state only  and i have implemented the interface IF_MAPPING and there were no extra spaces at the end of class name in operational mapping also.

thanks

harsha

Answers (0)