cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Mapping while triggering the RFC to SOAP scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting the following error in an RFC to SOAP scenario.

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE ErrorText: null ErrorStack: Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_CRM_CHQ_DEPOSIT_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:deposit/instrument/employees/employee/share. Values missing i~

It is giving error while in the mapping stage. I have seen eariler post for such error and it had stated thet the target side is asking for the values and since it is not getting it is flashing this error. I completeley agree on that, but I have checked the payload the values are there in the required fields. Two days before also I had posted for such error, but still inspite giving values it continues to give this error.

The values passed are shown as follows in the Inbound message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 

- <rfc:ZTBSL_CHQ_DEPOSIT xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">

- <E_CHQ_DET>

- <item>

<CRM_REF_NO>25912</CRM_REF_NO>

<DAT_DEPOSIT>2012-07-08</DAT_DEPOSIT>

<INSTRU_ID>16750023252</INSTRU_ID>

<PAY_TYPE>CASH</PAY_TYPE>

<CHQ_AMT>23595.00</CHQ_AMT>

<CHQ_NO />

<BANK />

<CHQ_DAT>2012-07-08</CHQ_DAT>

<CRE_TYP />

<EMP_ID>15602299</EMP_ID>

<SHARE1>010</SHARE1>

</item>

</E_CHQ_DET>

</rfc:ZTBSL_CHQ_DEPOSIT>

Below pls find attach the screen for the message mapping.

Can somebody guide me on this?

Thanking You

With Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is common mapping error check that the field "share" is map with which field and use display queue to debug the error in mapping. also go backward direction from target field "share" to to source field and check whether that field is present.

Regards

Gagandeep

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A few cents,

If you are mapping /ns1:deposit/instrument/employees/employee/share with <SHARE1> element you should check taht this element is in a table, yoy need to map the item tag also, may be with employee or another parent "share" tag.

Regards.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is not really about the inbound message, but the outbound one. Focus on the following node of the mapping result:

/ns1:deposit/instrument/employees/employee/share

Check this field's queue in the mapping editor, for the example inbound payload you mentioned above. Is the field populated with some value? If not, you have to make sure it is. Also, make sure it gets a value in each parent "employee" node.

Regards,

Greg