cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtotal in smartform considering page break

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is when i'm trying to print subtotals in a smartform it is printing properly but when there is a page break system has increased the summation value considering that will be printed in the same page but due to page protection it is getting displayed in next page

How to handle the above scenario,can any1 guide the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The text has to be page protected and we can not go with removal of page protection concept and anticipating beforehand about the lines to be printed on the page in that case we have various standard text getting printed during run time.

Is there any1 who had came across the same.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kwaja ,

So you try to increase the length of that node or window. check the font sizes.

Regards,

Ramya Ramasamy.

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I think first of all you need to identify the maximun number of lines can be accomodated on the MAIN WINDOW. Instead of going for PROTECT ... ENDPROTECT, handle the page breaks explicitly in the program using CONTROL_FORM, I think you need to define variables to identify the no of lines printed and no of line remaining based on which you can handle the page breaks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kwaja,

Please check without page protection. if you want subtotal for each and every page for the data in that particular page , Clear the total field in the header part. so you will get subtotal for every page. in final page you can get the total by giveing one variable in the calculation tab in the table node.

To get the total please declare one counter variable with i in the main area of the table node. and find out the number of records in the internal table ( DESCRIBE TABLE <itab> LINES <var>). then increase the counter for every loop.

If that variable value is equal to number records then print the total.

Give the condition for the total variable (in the TEXT node).

Regards,

Ramya Ramasamy.