cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus very good mng

i have one doubt that generally we maintain condition records in vbn1 for free of goods it means when we create sales order automatically will appear free goods automatically ( ex 10 products 3 products free)

BUT if we want to give manual in sales order like if we give 10 products , 3 products we have to give manual so how we will give ?

thank you so much

venu gopal reddy  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

If we want to give it manually then you have to give the 3 quantities as next line item and then change the item category from 'TAN' to 'TANN' for that line item

regards

Harish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu ,

Simple Change the item category manually  TAN (Price relevance check in vov7 TAN price relevance was be B)which is chargeable where as ur TANN is not for price relevant

Hope it will hel u out

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for all

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

welcome Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

I agree with Harish solution and also i would like to mention one point here it will be possible for exclusive free goods and item generated inclusive free good. but if you want inclusive free good without item generation the only option will be automatic.

Regards,

Patchala

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

You can enter Free Goods Manually in Sales order.

Enter the Free Goods Material Code, Quantity & then change the Item Category to TANN & enter Higher Level Item as 10.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta