cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main window printing first in sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

My requirement is to print watermark in already existing script. I have uploaded the image through SE78.

i have created a new window in my script. i have added text to print watermark "

BITMAP 'ZWATERMARK' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL" in new window. Then in driver program i have called my window with function module WRITE_FORM just afetr the function module open_form.

problem is that even though i have called my window containing image first, MAIN window is getting printed first and then my new window.

because of main window printing first all the time, newly uploaded image is hiding the contents of main window. what could be the solution to this.

is main window always printed first in sap script following the other windows?

thanks

Rajpal Sehrawat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it works if i put my graphic in main window and contents on another windows. but i do not need it this way because my script is existing one and i dont want to re design it.

thanks

Rajpal Sehrawat

former_member213851
Active Contributor
former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajpal,

In script Print Preview you must be getting the view where contents of main window are getting overlapped by Watermark image. This is how script works.

Please take print out of that Page , there it will look as watermark image and your contents of Main window will not get overlapped by watermark image in actual Printout /hardcopy.

Also ensure that watermark image is changed to black/white instead of color, and use  grey shades instead of black.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

thanks for the reply.

i have taken the printout also, but in printout also main window is overlapped. means contents of main window are not visible on actual print also.

thanks in advance

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Try the below option.

First call your watermark image at at the begining of the MAIN WINDOW by using a ELEMENT. Now, create one more MAIN WINDOW on the same page to print the actual content of the MAIN WINDOW which means you are calling MAIN WINDOW twice on the same page.

Check the below example code.

/E MAIN1

BITMAP 'ZWATERMARK' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL

/: NEW-WINDOW

/E MAIN2

* ACTUAL CONTENT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

I think we can define only one main window in sap Script.

thanks

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can call MAIN WINDOW 99 times on one page.

Try with my above mentioned logic.

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajpal,

Use below Type BITMAP image :

BITMAP 'ZTHEIMAGE' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL

Also ensure that Type of window is Grapahic.

Go to menu path of a sapscript via SE71 , on line editor -> Insert -> Select Graphic

Now upload Grey scaled image (very light gray)  and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

i have done the same, but by doing so contents are getting printed on the next page . not on the page where watermark is already printed. i want my contents on page where watermark is already printed.

thanks

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are using the command NEW-PAGE instead of NEW-WINDOW. check again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

IF i create a graph window, then insertion of graphic is disabled in se71.

thanks

Rajpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

i am able to insert the GRAPHIC command in graphic window, but still image is overlapping the actual contents.

thanks.