cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Mgt: Restrict traveller from changing the approved travel request or travel expense statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am in ECC 6.0 with no EHP level. My requirement is, when a travel request / Travel expense claim is sent for approval to manager & the manager approves the same, then the traveller should not have the authorization to change the approved travel request / expense report. How to do this?

I have only assigned the role "SAP_FI_TV_TRAVELER". I have also not given the authorization of PR05 to the traveller.

Please help.

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Muhammad already stated correctly, you should first of all make a copy of the standard Role "SAP_FI_TV_TRAVELER". Then, you should take a look at the profile in PFCG and more exactly at Authorization Object P_TRAVL. P_TRAVL has the Field "AUTHF" which ultimately says "What is the User allowed to do with an existing Trip". In standard this field is defined as R* W* D*, i.e. the Traveler can read, write and delete all trips in all statuses. The status which you want the Traveler NOT to change would be W21 ( Write ApprovedRequest/To be settled).

This means, you have to distinguish all kinds of combinations for AUTHF which you want the Traveler to be able to do, but NOT W21, because this is the one you want to forbid.

Cheers, Lukas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default in standard role "SAP_FI_TV_TRAVELER" , user have the rights to change APPROVED request / expense sheet.. Just make make a copy of your standard role and remove change APPROVED travel request / sheet authorizations from your role..

I hope it would serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer