SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FQEvent 3040 No entries in tables DFKKOP, FKK_INSTPL_HEAD

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,
When creating an Instl plan using FPR1, I need to write a code in FQEVENT 3040 to capture the installment plan doc#
& set restriction for the same document in DFKKOP (DFKKOP-augrs) = '8'.

I need to get the entries from tables : FKK_INSTPLNP_HEAD & DFKKOP based on  DFKKOP-OPBEL = FKK_INSTPLN_HEAD-RPNUM.

But at this point of time, i am NOT able to see any records filled in tables: FKK_INSTPLNP_HEAD & DFKKOP.

There is a commit work after this event and after that the tables FKK_INSTPLNP_HEAD & DFKKOP are updated.

Do i need to use perform on commit to trigger it at later stage?

Pls suggest.

Thanks

Ricky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

If your only requirement is to set clearing restrction 8 against the instalment plan doc #, use event 0042 instead of 3040.

Event 0042 decides whether clearing restriction '8' is set in an open item. If this clearing restriction is set, you cannot process (clear, charge interest, dunn) the item until the next regular bill is sent to the business partner

You can easily identify an instalment plan document # by its origin key (for Instalment Plan it is 12) . So us this as an identifier and set X as value to export parameter E_AUGRS_INV, which means clearing restrction 8 is set.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Abhijeet-K
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

You are working on which version of FICA? At least, in 604 patch 9, there are no such tables in the event 3040. The tables are S_FKKOP, R_FKKOP, Z_FKKOP, G_FKKOP and T_HEAD. I would recommend you to read the documentation of FM FKK_SAMPLE_3040 to know which of the aforementioned tables will have data, and pertaining to what.

Further, there are instructions to use perform on commit in the same documentation, in case you wish to update data.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

If your only requirement is to set clearing restrction 8 against the instalment plan doc #, use event 0042 instead of 3040.

Event 0042 decides whether clearing restriction '8' is set in an open item. If this clearing restriction is set, you cannot process (clear, charge interest, dunn) the item until the next regular bill is sent to the business partner

You can easily identify an instalment plan document # by its origin key (for Instalment Plan it is 12) . So us this as an identifier and set X as value to export parameter E_AUGRS_INV, which means clearing restrction 8 is set.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

My requirment is to set the restriction for IP documents based on certain Install Plan Category (RPCAT) only. After that i should clear the restiction during IP Deactivation for which i am using event 0042.

1)  Can i identify the Install Plan Category in 0042.

2) Can i release IP documents using  events R411. I am not able to release them.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Ricky

0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

Please find my answers as follows-

(a) In event 0042, you are getting the Instalment Plan Document no., based on the origin key. Now, take the instalment plan doc # to table FKK_INSTPLN_HEAD to retrieve the instalment plan category (RPCAT)

(b) I am not able to get what are you meant by "releasing IP documents" .Is it removing the clearing restriction 8?

If so, then have you done the following configuration-

SPRO-->Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Organizational Units-->Set Up Company Codes for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable.

Tick the Total Invoice column against your company code.

Hope it helps in answering your Query.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

1)At this point of time in 0042, we the IP doc# is empty i.e no entry in FKK_INSTPLN_HEAD table.

so there is no way i can get the RPCAT field.

2) Yes, by releasing i mean removing he restriction(AUGRS = 8 ).

In SPRO path the total invoice column is already ticked against my company code.

Any suggstions.

0 Kudos

Ricky,

You cantry using events 3000 while IP Creation and 3044 for IP deactivation.

Event 3000 triggers when you hit enter on the 1st screen and NOT when you hit SAVE for the new Insta Plan.

Thanks

Hari K Ganti