cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

expire date checking logic error in VL71

Former Member
0 Kudos

The batch inversion check in transaction code of VL71 is being done by different logic to check "Expiration date, shelf life" field (instead of "Adjusted Expiration Date" field) which causes unnecessary error logs in VL71.In VL10A Transaction code it is done by Adjusted expiration date.

I want the same Adjusted Expiration date as in VL10A in VL71.Can you please tell me how can i check that one

Thanks and Regards,

Shakeer Hussain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The way in which you have explained the issue is not clear to me.  Can you rephrase it and explain clearly what exactly your issue is ?  What error system is popping up in VL71 ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Actually,In tcode VL03n I am giving the delivery number and in extras i am selecting output type and pressing processing log there i am getting error for the delivery as

"Error batch Inversion check for item 9005 Exp.Date20150218(Item)

Batch Inversion Check Error!"

I think it is due to Shelf life Expiration date logic in VL71,When I checked in Tcode VL10A i am not getting any error and i think it is due to Adjusted Expiration date.

Do we need to change any Batch Configration for this one,For Shelf life Expiration date logic there is characterstic LOBM_VFDAT.what will be the charactersitc for Adjusted Expiration date.

Please help me

Thanks and Regards,

Shakeer Hussain

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To me it does not look like standard error, it looks customized message. If the message number starts with Z, then debug the delivery program -user exits for reason. If needed check with an ABAP programer for help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No,It is not a customized Message I checked message class is /JDNET/MSG208.I think it is related to some configuration in tcode's VL71 and VL10A.

But I need confirmation from some one and any OSS Note for this one.