Item#1 - A Quantity - 10

Item#2 - B Quantity - 10

Item#3 - C Quantity - 10

Expected Output on the Deliver Order

Delivery Order#1

Item#1 - A Quantity - 5

Item#2 - C Quantity - 5

Ways to Achieve the Expected Output:

1. Use VA02 then open the sales order then go to Sales Document - Deliver but it will copy Item#1, #2 and #3 and then I will delete Item#2 and change the quantity. This is not preferred as If there are 100 lines item then deletion will take a long time.

2. Use VL01N input the Item#1 to Item#3 but it will copy Item#1, #2 and #3 and then I will delete Item#2 and change the quantity. This is not preferred as If there are 100 lines item then deletion will take a long time.

Question: Is a way on how to select the items on Sales Order like select Item#1 and #3 then copy to Delivery Order where the Delivery Order will show Item#1 and Item#3? The only task that will be left to the user is to change the quantity to 5.

Thank you very much in advance to all the Experts that will respond to this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can you go to VL01N here you will give the line items , 1 to 1 enter then it will copy one line item , after click on click on out bound delivery at menu bar , click on delivery sale order , after one pop up will come , her enter the order number and item number , same thing you can do ,

like below screen

you can do this way .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

He ( Crypton ) is asking to copy onley itrem 1 and 3 in one go .

Thanks

Rajesh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

rajesh

direct not copy the 1 and 3 line items , you want enter the the line at vl01n level here only available from and to , LIKE 1 to 3 , its copy 1,2,3 .

he do not want second line item , their only one option to do each line copy for same delivery , or copy 1 to3 delete the do not want line items ,