cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ale table not yet maintained for process code

Former Member
0 Kudos

in we57 under fm code i have idoc_input_mbgmcr basic type mbgmcr02 message type mbgmcr type f

now in we42 inbound process code i have one mbgm

i have processing type by function moduel

i did not put identification idoc_input_mbgmcr(which i should have when i created)

but now i am trying to go back and put in identification idoc_input_mbgmcr.

it will not let me type in the box and if i push the arrow it says an ale table is not yet maintained for process code mmbgm.

Can anyone tell me what i am missing?????????

thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janice ,

It is not clear what u r trying to do. For standards IDOC the function module and process code are already links so normally you need to do anything in this. So normal inbound IDOC configuration this is not required . Can u let us know what apecific yopu want to achieve.

Thanx & Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

in transaction we42 i am trying to add a new inbound process code mbgm

the identification should be idoc_input_mbgmcr

the processing type is processing by function module

from my understanding this should hook up the process code mbgm to the function module idoc_input_mbgmcr. i can see the function module in we57

i thought in we42 is where you hook up the process code and function module so that when i enter my partner profile (we20) inbound parameters and i tell it to use process code mbgm(from above) that it knows what to do

my problem is that in we42 it will not let me put in the identification idoc_input_mbgmcr if i go to identification in we42 there is a green arrow that says ale table and if i click that it says ale table not yet maintained for process code mbgm

here is the detailed error

-

For entry, access 'Function module for ALE-EDI inbound processing'

Message no. E0379

Diagnosis

In the case of process codes for inbound processing which are created for processing via a function module

the ID - the processing function module here - is not maintained from this screen, but instead in the ALE table 'Function modules for ALE-EDI inbound processing'.

In order to be able to use process code MBGM for processing, an entry for this process code must also exist in the ALE table.

System Response

After confirming your entries, the ALE table is displayed for maintenance.

Procedure

Please make an entry in the ALE table for process code MBGM.

i guess i do not know how to make an entry in ale table for process code mbgm

i have an old client that when i look in we42 i see mbgm and identification idoc_input_mbgmcr and this works perfectly.

i am trying to set up a new system to do this and i am stuck here

any help would be GREATLY appreciated

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Janice,

Try this...

Go to Transaction BD51 and create an entry for your FM. Then try the WE42 steps.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the entry is already available in BD51, then in WE42, it should show only an info message and not an error message and should allow to complete the We42 hookup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much

solved the problem

Answers (0)